Posts that do not follow the rules will be deleted. If a user continues to disregard the rules, they will be banned from the community.
**Unused accounts are no longer acceptable to request membership. If you have no intention of using livejournal other then to add communities to take others uploads, you will not be granted membership.
1. Respect the moderators. ★ Follow the rules.
2. This community is for Japanese music. You can share albums, singles, videos, concert DVDs, and the like, but make sure it's from Japan.
3. Don't request for too much stuff, and always post bribes if you request a lot. Do not request full discographies without bribes.
4. Don't spam. Don't post two request posts in a row, you can just edit your previous post. Don't crosspost to more than three communities.
5. ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS TO LOCKED POSTS IN OTHER JOURNALS OR COMMUNITIES. Even if it's open for, say, 24 hours, and will be locked only after that, DO NOT LINK IT HERE. This rule was added due to request from the community's own members.
6. Comment when you download, don't start drama, keep nasty opinions of bands etc. to your personal journal. In other words, respect others.
7. Tagging is mostly done by tagging moderators, but if a tag exists already, you can use it. However, you cannot add new tags, only moderators can do that.
8. Pictures wider than 400px should be placed under an lj-cut.
9. Don't go requesting for stuff on the release date. Wait a few days, someone will eventually be kind enough to rip & upload it.